Broomieknowe Cottage is in a quiet position on the outskirts of Dulnain Bridge, between Grantown on Spey and Aviemore in the Cairngorms National Park. It offers self catering accommodation for 4 people - 2 in the cottage and 2 in the adjacent chalet.
To the rear of the cottage the River Dulnain can be seen through the trees, and to the front is a view across open fields and within a few minutes walk you will find the village shop, Riverside Restaurant, Tigh na Sgiath Hotel, and local garage.
There are lovely woodland walks nearby and the attractions of Speyside are right on the doorstep. The country town of Grantown on Spey with its shops, hotels, fishing and golf is 3 miles away, and the holiday resort of Aviemore with cinema, swimming pool, supermarket etc is about 12 miles away. The ski slopes at Cairngorm are half an hour’s drive. Also in close proximity are:
- Grantown on Spey, Boat of Garten, Spey Valley, Abernethy and Carrbridge Golf Courses
- The River Spey for some of Scotland's best salmon and sea trout fishing
- Strathspey Steam Railway
- RSPB Loch Garten Osprey Centre
- Numerous woodland walks and cycling trails
- Endless outdoor activity opportunities
Surrounded by some of Scotland's most breathtaking scenery, Broomieknowe is an ideal location for a holiday where you can unwind, relax and enjoy the rural location at any time of the year.